Flowers of Freedom: The Campaign to Free the 15
July 22, 2012 This documentary takes a look at the recent campaign to free the 15 imprisoned Boeung Kak lake activists. The fifteen were arrested in late May 2012 during and after a peaceful protest highlighting a long-standing land dispute with Shukaku Inc. company, owned by a Cambodian ruling party senator.
One of the released activists presented this video at the fifth annual Summer Institute in International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights in Singapore in July 2012.
- Topics & Tags
- Boeung Kak Lake Judiciary & Rule of Law Land Issues
- Related Material
- ▸ Photo Album: Meet the Boeung Kak Lake 15
- ▸ Statement: Release of 13 Boueng Kak Representatives Tainted by Police Violence (2012-06-27)
- ▸ Statement: NGOs Condemn Baseless Convictions and Violence Against Cambodian Human Rights Defenders (2012-05-24)
- Email Link Share on Facebook Tweet It